Fill Your Holidays with the Joy of the Season During
Christmas at the Caverns!
Every day in December, the entire park will be filled with the joy of the season. Natural Bridge Caverns will celebrate the 2017 holiday season, by combining the sights and sounds of the holidays with its underground world of natural beauty and amazement.
Explore the largest cavern in Texas on our daily Discovery Tour and Hidden Passages Tour. Unique Christmas offerings during the month of December include:
- Caroling in the Caverns Your favorite carols performed live in our magnificent underground chambers on 12 select days of December.
- The AMAZEn’ Reindeer Roundup A Christmas maze leads you on a fun, yet challenging search for Santa's lost reindeer.
- Christmas Hayride Take a countryside tractor-pulled hayride to vista views with s'mores and hot chocolate. Nothing puts you in the spirit of the season like a holiday hayride through the hills.
- Canopy Challenge & Flying Elf Ziplines Test your balance on our 4-story obstacle course and see how Santa and his reindeer feel when they're balancing on the rooftops. There's a smaller ropes course for the little kids. And then there's our Flying Elf zip lines that let you soar above the treetops, with a clear view of our fully decorated Christmas Village.
- Christmas Village Enjoy shopping, special holiday food & drinks, and a family photo op in front of the 30-ft tall decorated Christmas tree
Treat yourself and your family to a Texas Hill Country Christmas — and discover your new holiday tradition.
Register below and we'll keep you posted on new dates and announcements as they happen.
Natural Bridge Caverns also provides the perfect place to host your company Christmas Party. Click here to learn more.